Lampworking day #76


These are from thursday...



I swirled around some colors...



I also tried inserting my murrini into some beads but it didn't quite work out.  I need more practice...


You can't really tell that's murrini at all... really gotta learn how to do that better...


One more time I got the sienna to pop out of this color.  I've only managed to do that twice, so that's pretty cool.  I gotta research that more also. 


Around that bead I used one of my opaled colors and it looks different colors all the way around.  It's really subtle but it looks really creamy and nice.


These are for a set I'm trying to come up with.  I love the way these colors react.



More coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss