Lampworking day #91. The second pair of earrings!!!

So... I took a Paola amount of photos of these earrings, but here are the best.  I couldn't be happier.  I'd say these are for sale but my mom kind of has dibs on everything I make just cause of where I live (with her) and she already bought these.  Someone very dear to us is getting them for her birthday and hopefully she won't see the blog until then haha.


These earrings are made out of Sterling Silver I got from SunsetGems, originideas, and a local shop called El Taller de Orfebre, which is super sweet and owned by one of my friend's mom.  They pull their own silver wire and handmake silver jewelry there.  They also teach wiring lessons.  I got a brief 5 minute lesson and it was awesomeeeee. 
The red picasso "Czech Druk" beads were bought from Christmastree and the mother of pearl beads were also bought from SunsetGems.  (Sorry, I'm pretty much in love with my supplies and suppliers)


Obviously the lampworked beads are made by me.  :)


HOW CUTE are those little peace doves?!


(That's the size comparison to a head)


Don't tell my mom I pierced her leaf... hehehe


I hope you liked them.  There are more earrings coming very soon!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss