Lampworking day #85. Shiny happy beads holding hands...


These are all kind of shiny.  :)  These are yesterday's beads.
One with a big hole, my third and fourth hollow bead attempts, and I was definitely thinking about earrings! 

Here's the size comparison to a dime:


Here I am holding it up to the light trying to show you that it's hollow.



Here's my big holed bead... :)



I just love those colors...

Here's my other hollow bead which isn't that hollow.


While I was making these beads I was actually freaking out and tweeting to Sarah Hornik wishing that maybe she'd say something inspiring but unfortunately I think she's abandoned the internet again... Sarah Hornik is an awesome lampworker and I just love reading her blog.


I finally properly used my sparkly dust and mirrory glass... though I don't know what to properly call them, ok?!  lol  just check out those shiny beads, mmkay?  :) 


Today's beads will be up soon too, if all goes well.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss