Christmas Balls!


Yaaaayyy I made these Christmas balls during the weekend.  I really made 6, but I dropped one :(  and the other is soooo so ugly it will NOT be pictured.  I will recycle that glass.

Please excuse the dirty holes on the balls, they are currently in the annealer.  I didn't want to clean out the holes until they were annealed because that way they could possibly crack.
This one, you saw already...
Mind the dime in all of the pictures for size comparison.



 

This one was supposed to have white and red peppermint murrini, but the white I used is actually clear when spread out.  :(  I'll have to make more with a better white.  This is the biggest one I made and it's got a wonky shape but it's not so bad.  I mean it's my third try, which is not bad at all.  And it's not THAT wonky.



I love this one!!!  Look at all the detail!!!  Again, I'm just starting out, so one side has more glass than the other, which makes one side clear... But it's perfectly round.  :D




This is my favorite one.





Ok fine this one is my favorite one.  It's the tiniest one.  But how dainty it is!  The colors are great, too.







This is my new torch.  Yes, I already made a mess around it.  I'm sorry.  


And this, is the fucking mess I made out of the glaskolben.  I have yet to make a successful ball on these.  I just can't figure it out, and I've ruined 2 of them, as you can see.  The third one (bottom) is the one on which I burned my tongue.  Read about that by clicking here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss