Lampworking day #107. To make up for a lack of posts...

Here's to making up for a lack of posts.



I'm sorry I haven't been working that much lately.  I'm not apologizing to you, by the way, dear reader... but to myself.  I really love lampworking, but unfortunately I just haven't settled into the habit of getting home after 5:30.  That extra hour really makes a difference. 

Here are the beads I made on Sunday.  Compared to a dime:



These six are pandora style, to fit on mostly any chord necklace or bracelet. 


The clear one was specially requested by a new friend.  These will be up for sale at my Etsy store soon! 


These tiny ones were made for earring pairs.  :) 
I tried to make sure that each one had one facing up and one on it's side so you could appreciate the details.

Speaking of earrings though, I sold out of everything in my shop today!  Super excited and really motivated to keep working and making more stuff!  Yaaaay

Here's the designated giant-holed bead of the day:




I love the clear protrusions.  They really look like water droplets, in a surreal kind of way.  I need to make sure to identify this glass and buy more of it!  (As currently I have no idea where it came from!  I bought it from someone's short lot, lol)


Here are some more motivational shots of the pandora-style beads... :)



These bead holes aren't clean yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss