Lampworking day #93. More beads for earrings.

I'm sorry but this post is completely appologetic.  I've been horrible about posting this week and to top it off these pictures really suck, cause I had to take them quick before making tons of earrings!  I wanted the pics of the beads by themselves because I was sure I'd start using them up for earrings inmediately.  Those pictures will be in the next post!  :o  Hopefully also posted tonight.  ASAP


There they are on their respective mandrels, and here they are compared to a penny.  Yep.  I was in a hurry and couldn't find a Panamanian dime, so you get a penny today. 


Again I'm so so sorry for the crap light.  I took these under a crap lamp.


A brief orange, and a red, slip.



Pay close attention to these last ones because in the next post you will see them under a completely different light, pun intended.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss