Sue Stabler's huge string necklace order!

So.  In a previous post I told you about a huge Christmas sale.  People just bought loose beads and made their own necklaces.  Aside from how cute they were, I think it was a huge success because I wasn't really making jewelry, I was just selling people the beads, which made the "necklaces" really affordable.  One of my favorite teachers took advantage, and 3 days before christmas asked me to make EIGHT necklaces!  ...I had no beads!!!  So of course... I got to work.


I made a shitload of beads........


So pretty!


So many colorful necklaces...








This one especially pleased Ms. Stabler...






And this one was a popular favorite... see different angles.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss