Lampworking day #87.


These are Tuesday's beads.  I'm sooo late posting these, I appologize. 


...and here's the size comparison to a dime.  I also appologize for the quality of the pictures.  I just never get good lighting.



This pair I made with this focal in mind.  :)


These three were supposed to be four but one didn't want to get off the mandrel and when I tried to force it it just... said no.  lol  I have earrings in mind.


This is a replica of Isabella's bead, which I "accidentally" sold to my cousin when she was over.  Isabella, this one's reserved for you.  :P  (if you don't claim it within this month I'll probably sell it again if someone else wants it, but don't worry, I can just make another one.)


And this is the giant-holed bead.  In drammatic lighting... lol  I'm getting excited about mandalas, too.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss