Lampworking day #78. The open house. (2)

Here are the beads I made on Saturday... :)


Still on their mandrels...


Here is the size comparison to a dime.


Here's the size comparison to my size 5.5 ring.  Yes unfortunately this mandala bead doesn't fit as a ring.  I'll be getting a big enough mandrel eventually.  :) 


Here's the bead after the bead release has been cleaned out:



The hole is rough.  I'm wondering if it could be polished but I'd probably be afraid to break the bead... I'll think about trying that, though I don't really mind the rough holes.  Do you?


This is Isabella's bead.  She picked the colors and it turned out absolutely gorgeous!  I love it.  It just feels... tasteful and elegant to me.  I like the little imperfections in the wine color, too... they're green and unexpected.  ...which I love.  I wish you could see it in person.


Then these are for that set I'm working on.  :)  I hope you like the details.




Finally, Paola picked the colors for the next couple of beads.  Keep watching.





2 comments:

  1. lovee loveeee them. las de paola parecen hechas de fruit loops me encantan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eso mismo iba a decir yo parecen pastillitas!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss