Lampworking day #94. Four earring pairs.

I'm excited to show you these.  :) 

Tuesday night I kind of went crazy... and I wouldn't go to sleep (kind of like tonight) until I made four pairs of earrings.  My mom kept me company and helped me a little but she mostly drove me crazy going "do this do this do this"... I guess she was pretty excited too.  I can't blame her.  My supplies are pretty much the shit.  I'll show you those in another post.  But here's how crazy my bed "studio" looked.



Again sorry about the light.  ...and here are the creations:


All the metal you see is sterling silver.  All of the wire work is done by moi.  Obviously the lampwork is also done by moi and well... I buy like 98% of my materials online.


Check out those swallows!  I love them.

Here's how long they hang:


These are for sale.  Check out the prices listed at the bottom of the post.  I'm sorry but the online store isn't quite ready yet.  Please just contact me if you're interested in buying these.  We can work it out.  I'll be friendly and if you're holding on for more options that's cool too.  I look forward to making more. 


I especially like the beads in these earrings.  They're really interesting to look at up close.  There are so many reactions going on.



Here's how long they hang:


I can't tell a lie, my mom pretty much designed these next ones while I was making the previous ones.  I love what she came up with.  (I did switch them up a little bit but not much)  The color is what really gets me about these.  I wouldn't normally go for something green like this but... I just love these.  I look forward to making other similar ones.




Here's how long they are:


I can really imagine these next ones at like a Cinderella ball or something.  Call me whimsical.



(These are real pearls btw.  Freshwater.)




Prices/availability:
9400 - red w/swallows - $40.00
9401 - ivory/turquoise reactions - $36.00
9402 - dainty green - $25.00 NFS
9403 - elegant purple w/pearls - $26.00

As the beads are handmade the sizes and designs can vary from one single earring to the matching pair.  No two beads are alike, thus all of my jewelry is one of a kind. 

I hope you liked these! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the purple ones (okay, I actually love them all but the purple are my favorite). Your studio is way more organized than mine tends to get. Like now, I'm hiding from the disaster on my bed and wrangling puppies (one is very loud when she plays).

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss