Lampworking day #84. Some earring pairs, a big holed bead, and my first hollow bead.


These are Friday's beads.  Here's the size comparison to a dime:


This is the first successful hollow bead I've made.  Honestly though, I made it with hollow bead technique, but I question the hollowness of it.  I weighed it and it's pretty much the same weight of other beads it's size... but... let's think it's hollow, ok?  I especially love the decorations.



Then here's the big holed bead I made.  (I only have one big mandrel so I literally can only make one at a time)



These are the two pairs that made it; I made three pairs but of one of the pairs only one bead survived because the other one weirdly stuck to the mandrel and broke.  :(  


These colors are so bizzare.  I can't wait to put these in jewelry...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss