Lampworking day #57. Three "big" beads.

These are big in comparison to everything I've been making lately, ok?!


Yeah so now I'm pretty convinced that the size of the mandrel does affect the shape of the bead... Though I'm sure the viscosity of the glass has some sort of effect.



For some reason my turquoise here got matte?  I don't get it...



I kind of wanted to see all of the colors I can get out of this glass but that didn't quite work out.  More experiments are in order.  (It's the color in the center)


Here I was playing with this purple... which get's kind of a maroon color... and of course the filligrana, which I love to put dots over it...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss