2 months! A sale.

Thursday was my official 2 months since I started lampworking. It feels like yesterday but it also feels like a million years ago that I started with my first Lampworking disaster.

~

Let me tell you about my friend Paola.  Paola is an amazing jewelry designer.  She's been designing jewelry since she was in highschool and she is incredibly creative and a great craftsperson. 
She is basically one of my best friends and I've known her since the first grade, but that's not why I think so highly of her as a jewelry designer.  For real.  And I'm sorry I don't have pictures of her jewelry to link here.  I actually have a few pieces myself.  Maybe in a future post.  :)

Anyway so she came over on thursday to look at some of my beads because she had a gift to make for a friend and she and her boyfriend ended up buying these beads!

The picture is crap but if you've  been paying attention you remember these beads. 

There she is with her purchase!  Thanks Pao! 


Here's a picture Pao sent me of the earrings she made with some of the beads she bought. 


Aren't they great?  What a cool combination. 

Paola, I am looking forward to doing more business with you and also you need to teach me how to make some jewelry like yours!  :D  Once you have a website I'll be linking it all the time mmkay???

I can't wait. 

2 comments:

  1. estan super lindoss!!! te dije que era buen negocio venderle a pao jaj

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m so gonna be your next customer! We should do a craft night...con Paola!! We´ve talked about it but it never happened..so it´s on!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss