2012 November birthdays, loose beads :)

I have two close friends whose birthdays are back to back.  I had to make them some pretty unique gifts.  :)  

First, Andrea's beads... Andrea loves the Pandora style beads, she had a few of her own already, and always steals her mom's beads as well... I gave her six new beads.  These are pretty amazing because they're the first set I make like this, with awesome murrini!  




Aren't these murrini awesome!!??


See how I accidentally put one in sideways?  lol... still looks cool.  I love this murrini.





Then, I also made beads for my friend Paola.  I didn't make these with a big hole because Paola is actually a jewelry designer.  I told her these beads are a "kit" gift, for her to make something cool with. (BTW Paola, what did you make???)


I used handpulled twisties and murrini on this set as well... Except I left the murrini raised.  I love how that looks as well... :D



Different shapes...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss