Green large beads, stud earrings, and cellphone plug...


Lots of details!






I love these earrings which I made upon request for my friend Claudia.  Love the fact that they are different.  The color combination is pretty much awesome.









These I made For nobody in particular.  Love the colors.  Love the transparency in the bright orange.









 

This I made as a prototype but didn't work out very well.  The glass popped right off the plastic jack on the first day of use.  I need to find a better glue.  This is currently not in the works.  Maybe further on.  It was a cute idea though right?  (Only for people who do not drop their phones)




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss