Bracelet love

My mother has a newfound bracelet love for my store.  So every time it's present time, it's bracelet time for her...  Her friends are so lucky!  I want a bracelet like this too!   (lol how stupid am I, I should just make one)  So this tells me it's time to stock up on bracelets for christmas.  (I should be making bracelet beads right now!!!)

But anyway, here's one she gave one of her best girlfriends.  I hope you love it like I do.

My mom asked me to use dark colors for this bracelet, but I went ahead and used contrast instead.  Her friend is kind of a blonde, so I used blondish colors... hehehe I looove these.  


I love the stones I used for this.  Rhodolite, citrine, and jade.  Very cute.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss