Lampworking day #131. The first wired ring.


I made a ring!  My very first ring.  What do you think?  Tell me in the comments.

I'll tell you what I think, too.  I think this ring is very cool.  The color of the bead combined with the silver makes it look like rock and roll.


I made this ring using this tutorial.



However, I think this bead size is a little large for this style ring (especially because it's perfectly round all the way around), making it slightly uncomfortable to wear and make.  I do like the style though, a lot.  I'm thinking I will continue to make these but I'll make special beads for them with flat bottoms, or just smaller beads altogether. 


This is the first one I've made.  Making it have small errors in some places and definitely too small for most of my customers to wear.  It is not for sale.  Let me know (in the comments or email me or whatever) if you think this is cool and you think I should get excited and make more.  This ring costs about $13. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss