Lampworking day #126. Back to playing with colors, properly.

I know I'm super behind on posting, or even listing items.  Today I'll try to catch up with all of the beads and earrings I made this weekend.  I'm still waiting for the silver stuff I ordered (mainly earwires) so that I can complete pieces and have more stuff for sale.  :)


Size comparison to a dime:



I absolutely love this pair.  I love the combination of pinkish orange and purple and the clear center is also really cool.  I did this because I realize I usually stay away from clear glass and I really need to incorporate it more, because I think this is what reminds people that my work is really glass, and not just colored plastic. 


I made some twisties and I practiced incorporating them...



I'm hoping a necklace will result from that set...

And I made these next ones with earrings in mind... obviously.




These were kind of tough to photograph.  They keep looking black in all of my pictures...  They are really dark, but not as dark as they look in most of the pictures I've taken.  I actually already made an awesome pair of earrings with these beads.  You will see those later.  I still think these pics might be better though...






These didn't make it, sadly.  :(  I think there's something about the shape that makes them fragile...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss