Lampworking day #111. Just keep swimming...


Thursday's beads.  :) 



What's this?  A giant pressed focal bead?  With SWIRLS?  And murrini?!! 


I know, for serious. 


How  much am I selling it for?  I don't know yet.  I do think I should probably put it into a necklace.  When am I going to start making necklaces?  um... yeaahahhhh I don't know.  They're le hard.  I will keep racking my brains for answers.


In the mean time... check out that swirlll yeaaaahhhh.


Oh and here's a giant-holed bead with wavy paterns in BLEH.  (That's how the french pronounce the color blue)


And I made some big-holed beads in warm colors... :)



I practised using stringer... and leaving it slightly raised for tactile appeal.  I'm thinking these beads can go in the necklace with the focal?


These warm beads are for earrings.  I really like all of them.  Check out the ones on the far right with the colored frit!  Those are the bits that broke off from the murrini...


I have so much frit... I really should put it to use.  I hope you enjoyed these beads!  :)  I can't wait to put them into jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss