Lampworking day #129. Earrings!!!


I made three earring pairs and some pre-earrings.  ...for a change?  I'm happy cause today I sold a pair to a very dear friend of the family.  :)


I can't wait for them to be an actual pair of earrings.  I love how juvenile, and rebelious they look... do you see that too?  Orange, red, and silver... right?  I'm thinking of making these really hangy.  haha 


This is the pair I sold today: 


The purple beads are Amethyst.




If you saw these in an earlier post you saw the clear center...


Trippy.


.

More orange... :)  I love it. 


Both beads are lampworked.  (By me, obviously...)


I don't even know how to explain the bottom beads.  That reaction is crazy.  Ask me if I can duplicate that. 





And these are also with beads from a previous post.  The colors just kill me!







I heard there was someone eyeballing these... ;) 

Listen, I really don't have the time or energy to list these on Etsy tonight.  If you're interested, please contact me!  :)  The last two earring pairs are priced $29.50 and $29, respectively. 

Cheers!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss