New earrings, Mes de la Patria...

I made these earrings at the beach.  :)  What a coincidence that I chose beads that look like crystal clear water and barnacles, and seashells.  ...and pearls. 


I'm really liking this circle shape... Come to think of it... these earrings kind of look like rosaries.


I love the pearls.  They have great shape and color, it took me a while to pick these out.


These beads are really special to me.  I made them with murrini cane, a very long time ago.  So long, actually... That I can't find the pictures.  I'm wondering if I just couldn't get good pictures of the barnacles back then and just didn't post about it.  Could it be???



This is how the silver beads look like through the glass beads :D


Up next:  crooked earrings.  Twisted, like my soul.



They look like how cute little girls stand.  hehehe


As for the photography.... I'm struggling with  my camera.  These were actually the only OK pictures I could get.  I hope you like them.  These earrings are both for sale at my etsy store.  Please remember I also have a "mobile store" for the online-shopping impaired.  Feel free to call.  (507) 6612 6995.

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss