Pandora style beads, in browns and pinks.

Hey guys, I made these beads last week, but as I'm sure you relate... it's been wild.  Anyway... take a look around.  
These beads are definitely for sale but certainly not on Etsy now.  Let me know if you're interested. They sell for $5 each.  (the ones with protrusions go for $6) 


I really love the smoothness and dimples on these beads... Good shapes!


The three beads like the one that is in focus in this next picture are actually not part of the set but they don't clash that much, so I've included them in the pictures.  I'm very probably going to make a set with those colors (muted greens purples and yellows... I like the contrast and lack of it at the same time)


Meanwhile, did you see that pink line?  I love it.  I have about 2" left of that rod, and I'm not sure what it's called in order to get more.  Any lampworkers out there reading this who can leave it in the comments?  This pink is clear ... is it rubino?



I think I'm going to use these last ones for making a new banner for my Facebook page and/or Etsy page.




Hope you enjoyed!

Kisses.

P.D.  CAROLINA:  YOU HAVE DIBS ON THESE BEADS IF YOU WANT THEM.  Let me know!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss