Lampworking day #25, a colorful set.


I'm sorry, I realize my dad's battered up table probably isn't the best surface to photograph on...  Anyway, I really like these!  I was practicing decorating with stringer.  I got inspired and used a deep clear purple, encased it in light clear purple, and then decorated.  Then I did the same but with another shade of deep clear purple... (less reddish) and then I did the same but with the decoration in red... Then I made some in dark and light clear green... I really like how they look as a set.  I have a very clear idea of the necklace I will make with them. 
(I'm thinking black spacers, what do you think?)


There's something silly and playful about them, yet sophisticated, at the same time.  I'm so happy!


Don't they look so awesome when the light hits them?  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss