Christmas balls - finished!

Here are the other balls I managed to make!






This is the biggest one I made, and I put peppermint murrini on it!  And it showed up pretty well, I LOVE this ball!  It's not for sale!  (or as I told my mom, I'll sell it for $100)




Here is the bottom of it.  Don't you love this purple??




This one's so funky and awesome... It gives me a sort of scarf feeling...













This is the runt.





This next one really wasn't what I expected, but I still like it.  What I didn't expect is the TEXTURE... It's not what I wanted but it's not bad.  I think the colors are pretty cool also.






The baby!  I adore it!  I'm definitely keeping this one!!!




This one is kind of my favorite.  But I love them all so much so it's hard to say that.




It's just... these stripes are just perfect.


And this looks like a brush stroke!!!  Kill me?  I love it.


I'm torn between selling these (because I really want the money) and giving them as gifts to my friends. I'm probably going to go with the latter, though I hope nobody gets jealous by who I pick!  Brett Pierce if you're reading this... you're getting one, but not yet!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss