Three new earring pairs...

Last night I made three new earring pairs!



Out of which two pairs are for sale... 


Check these out at my Etsy page.  Click here.


These beads are different on both sides :)


I love the coiled silver hoops.


textures...




Purple earrings!  Because we can't have enough purple... These are really long and flirty.  Check them out at the Etsy store!  Click.



 








The garnet is just gorgeous...



And finally these... which are not for sale.  These are mine!  This is the second pair of earrings I actually make for myself so far... :)  Aren't they cute?  Because... I am the walrus.



I fell in love with these beads... I don't even know why I love them so much... they weren't even that hard to make.  ...I don't know.







I am the walrus!!!




 Ta-da!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss