Lampworking day... err... forget it.

I've decided to stop numbering the days.  It's been over a year now.  And production has come down to a whole new low.  This post is meant to update, mostly about glass.  In another post I'll tell you about the changes in my life.  First off.. the last post was before Mari's wedding.  So... Seems kind of logical to start this post with the earrings I gave Mari for her wedding.  







I love the way they're so soft, and so bold, at the same time.  Kind of like Mari??



Actually these next ones remind me a lot of Mari too, because of the colors.  These were our favorite colors when we were little.  I made these on the same day, and it was hard for me to decide which ones to give Mari, but I think I made the right decision.





These are currently for sale at my Etsy store.  Click here to see the listing.



Seems rather silly now to post pictures of beads on mandrels when I already have pictures of the finished products... and they are posted in the same blog entry... but bear with me.  I sometimes think it's cool to see the process of things... I hope you do too. 


I made these two sets for different purposes.  Here are the dirty beads all scrambled up.

 
First, let me tell you about the warm ones.


These are for earrings.
  
I love the dot layer work on these donut beads. 



I made this bracelet for my mom for Christmas, but as she is a clumsy little girl, she broke it, and then attempted to fix it.  She lost both glass and silver beads... so here is her bracelet as she fixed it... Further down you'll see how I fixed it.  



...And here is the cool set.  I made these for earrings.  (haven't used all of them yet)



I really like the protuberance of the clear blue!



And I REALLY like the iridescence of these beads, as well as the reactions in the purple dots in the middle, cool shapes and lines appear. 


Here they are in my hand, for size reference. 



Bear in mind I have a tiny hand. 


Here's my mom's fixed bracelet:



I can barely tell it's not the same one I gave her for Christmas.  


 



Here's the funky earrings that match.








And these are the earrings I made with the cool color beads from above. 
  



I just love the colors.  These earrings are currently for sale at my Etsy shop.  Here's the link to the listing:  Click me.


Shiny!







So... I don't even know if I'm repeating images here.  I love these earrings. 



And finally but certainly not least... Millifiori purple earrings... I made these and gifted them to my friend Andrea.  I know she loves purple.



 
  



Millifiori!  lol  BYEEEE!!!!  Hopefully it won't be another three months until the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss