Lampworking day #141. Rings and stuff...




Ok I'll show you what you want to see first.  lol. 


This ring is mine.  But I will make more!  I promise.


(That's the back side)





You know you're not over my murrini and neither am I...



This is a size 4.5 ring.  It fits my tiny little ring finger perfectly.  Let me know in the comments what size ring you are, if you're interested in a ring. 


This next one is really special because it looks very different on three different sides.  Take a look.






Look at the inside texture.  Hopefully makes it less slippery when wet.  I've heard of people who washed their hands and the rings flew off and shattered... These are definitely not tempered glass, if you will.  I've annealed them in a digitally controlled kiln under a rigid schedule, but THEY ARE STILL MADE OUT OF GLASS and should not be dropped.  





It's got kind of a wonky shape...


It's a size 6.5.


And last but not least...



This one was hard to photograph.  The black details are kind of iridescent...


It's also got different interest points depending on which side you're looking at.



It's huge on me!!!


It also has kind of an irregular shape...


Here you can see the details a little better...


I like this picture:


See... it's a size 8. 


Ok and then these are all of the little beads I made for earrings.  :)


Red beads... :) 


oooohhh I love theeeeseeee





You might remember these... I'm not over them.




These didn't photograph as well.  They've got a really strange color.


Oh and btw they're tiiiinyyyy!!!!  (that's a dime)



These black ones are in earrings already.



Oooh ooh and then I made this one with a ring in mind.  A wire one... like the one from a couple of posts back...



This glass never really comes out the same color.  It's always a surprize.  I wonder what I'm going to match these with...



This one cracked and made me sad.  It was totally my fault though.  One of them is still good though. 


I hope you enjoyed these.  :)  Much love.  Happy Monday! 


1 comment:

  1. Lovely & so colorful! Thanks so much for visiting my blog Gabi! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss