Storm rings


 I made these rings upon a special request from a friend who wanted to gift his wife a ring.  He was very specific about what he wanted.  He drew sketches, he showed me pictures of the storms on Jupiter, he didn't shut up about it for about a week.  Finally, I made 3 rings, (because I can't really gage the size of the ring so I make a few and then pick the one with the right size) and used random colors, since he hadn't been specific about that one detail.  He and his wife definitely loved the ring (the one with white).


My favorite was this one, however it was accidentally dropped and broke.  The orange one is still for sale.  :)  Do not drop!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss