Photography studio time!

Check out what I've done for my lampwork photography studio!  hahaha... 


Yes, the light box is a repurposed garbage bin (new) and the lightsource is (unfortunately) random lamps from around my house.  The garbage bin has a really great interior finish with no texture or creases that gives me a really great "blank" environment for my beads.  Here's the light box label:



The results:


You can see my unfortunate lighting definitely creates a pinkish environment so obviously these pictures have to be retouched.  Then, after a little bit of Photoshop...


Ta-da!  Not so shabby!  Now I can take pictures of my work at ANY time!  But definitely my next purchase will be some more appropriate studio lighting, as long as I can get it for cheap!  I want some of those clip lamps so I can set this crap up anywhere.  

Let me know what you think and if you've tried anything similar.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss