Lampworking day #317. PURPLE! :)

Hey,


Do you know what this is???


How about now?

MURRINI!!!!  :D


Yay!  Purple murrini!!!



Purple murrini in the bag!



See all the colors???

Small murrini, though.  (That's a standard dime)


COLORS!  :)


Murrini, in the bag.


Ready, set...

Purple beads.



I made a big, sloppy, hollow bead.  Give me a break, it's not that easy.  lol



I put murrini in it!


looks like Millifiori!


The colors are so pretty against the sunlight.


I like the combination of matte and clear.  


Swirl.


Murrini/Millifiori...

These were big and sloppy as well.  ...I didn't even bother to make them perfectly round.  They kept getting scummier and scummier.  I hate the gas supply here.  Tropigas, get it together!



...pinkish hue.


These are a lot smaller, don't be confused.  A LOT smaller.  And these have three itty bitty murrini in each.   



Super cute.



Crazy though, the plain murrini/less beads are my favorite.  lol I'm just not a big fan of clear glass, apparently.   



Purple reactive glass?  I didn't know it!  :)  (the dark line in the middle, is a chemical reaction)

See the matte?  Loves itttttt!!!



And these are the tiniest.  I just love what the colors did.  I will try to make more of these! 






ALL TOGETHER NOW!



I'm adding a new label for murrini.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss