origami inspiration...

My best friend gave me a day calendar, where every day is a different origami.  As you can imagine on February 5th, I have a series of origamis that I don't know what to do with... ...so I got a little inspired and did this.  Basically my idea was to create a scene where I could incorporate these four origamis... A tree, an ocean, and brush.


I thought... I'll make it all warm colors so that all of the origami stand out, since they're blue and green.


Most of my artwork is realist... I decided this should be unrealistic... highly stylized.



I love the featherlike fern behind the mouse, there. 


The ocean was done so brightly and the tree so lightly I had to balance it out with the bush behind the mouse.


A little glue...

 

And... I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss