What ever happened to "a time for change"???



I guess change is inevitable and something that just happens all the time.  ...that wasn't my idea though. 

My intention was to implement change and growth into my every day life.  To challenge routine.  To learn from new experiences.  To purge myself from the old. 

What ever happened to that mindset?  The new came, and I got used to it.  And I developed bad habits... like hitting snooze 3 times before waking up... Like getting home exhausted, having dinner, and going to bed.  Like killing time by checking out Facebook.  Whoa, hold up - KILLING TIME?  That's the worst thing ever.  Instead of doing something productive I killed time?  What ever happened to "a time for change"?!!  What about the "art" studio?  (Ok fine there's a reason 'art' is between quotation marks... but it really should never have been that way)  What about the artIST?!  Angst without art is like drama without a theatre. 

Absolutely unacceptable.

This has got to stop.  And it's got to get different again FAST. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss