The Very Hungry Caterpillars

June 2014

Ok so I was inactive from January to June 2014.  I call it... My first semester of my masters, and wedding crunch time.  It wasn't a good time for beads or for anything at all.  Dark times.  Lol.

It was also my last semester working with my favorite coworkers so far.  No offense to my previous coworkers whom I also love dearly...and who I gave some christmas balls earlier... But this team.  Seriously.  So much love for my Pk teacher friends.  So, I decided to make them all hungry caterpillar necklaces.  14 of them.  I worked my butt off.  And my cousin Nina... (not pictured for some reason) who cleaned all of these beads.  She was THE GREATEST.



Making sure the colors were distributed fairly....


Oh.  And I made them in a huge fucking hurry.  So you get a picture of ONE necklace.


Oh and I made one for myself...


So proud.  Awwww

Hahahaha

Oh!  And see another picture of a hungry caterpillar necklace here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss