Big-holed beads, clear and with murrini.

November 2013.

Just before christmas, I decided to make a couple of big hole beads, because people always ask about them for their Pandoras.  Aren't these so much nicer than the originals???  hehehehe
























And these ones are all plain with no murrini.  As per a cousin's request.  She actually never claimed them so I still have all of them for anyone who is interested.  Please contact me.  And also I will probably put them up on Etsy depending on how fast they go after I post this....




And these red ones were a special request.  They are also gone.  I just love murrini so much!  I hope to be working with lots of murrini when I start lampworking again this semester.  










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss