Lampworking day #32... The process.

[here's a post that I hadn't posted]

I've been super busy this week by being on vacation (yay!!!) and planning my trip!  I leave tomorrow morning at the crack-o-dawn!  I have been torching though.  At least two beads a day or so.  Which is something, right?  This post's about thursday's happenings...   

Saying goodbye...  (these were stuck)


And looking forward...


Here's all the glass I had from the kit I bought from Sundance.

So beautiful...


And here's my companion...


I made some frit from the stuck beads that you saw above.


And I tried new things with shape...


I used my frit / recycled glass to make these and I really liked the results! 


Though sadly, these cracked. 
Luckily now that I have my bead door this isn't supposed to happen anymore!  :D


Then I got depressed so I got back to donut shaped beads... Which are kind of cute.


Lots more stuff to update today if I have time.  Seriously crazy things have happened since day #32! 

TTYL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss