Lampworking day #17. The rest of the orange slip.

First of all, let me clarify that I have no intentions of photoshopping or editing my photos in any way for my lampworking posts.
Having said that, I'm going to have to change my posting and photographing habits, as I have noticed (mainly from the last few posts) that my pictures are NOT as good as they could be, and I have an excellent camera.  This is all because I try to photograph at night or early in the morning.  So from now on I'm going to put an effort into documenting during good daylight. 

Here are all of the orange beads I've made so far. 


---

These are the orange beads made on day #17. 


This one's so unique!  :)  Super wonky but I was afraid the clear dots would dissappear if I kept trying to fix the sides...



I wanted to see if I could solve the problem with the clears getting foggy and such, but this clear came out just fine!  I guess it depends on the kind of clear; this yellowish clear works perfectly.  And you know, I really like the bubbles, though I'm sure most professional lampworkers would roll their eyes at me...


I will definitely be working more with this shape.  :)

And... the babies.  lol.  I'd make so many more but these always crack and I don't really like the small mandrels.  But I'll keep giving this a shot every once and again. 

Thanks for reading!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss