What we've got so far. (hehehe)

So... this is what we've got so far. 



Sorry about the reflection on the glass there, I took this from our inspection's offices.  Oh yeah, that's right.  Inspection is riiight there.  Watching everything we do.  This is actually how  much they can see.  (They can see more than we can from the actual site.  Duh.)



That little white trailer is our office.  :)  It's cute but seriously we are cramped in there like the chinese families in movies.  The other trailers (huge ones) are coming sometime this month... hopefully.

Anyway back to the site. 




That yellow machine is drilling holes into the ground.  HUGE.  HOLES.  And then they lower a cage (see the cages all over the place?) and then they pour concrete in there.  That's what piles are.  And they are basically the "roots" of the building that we'll build on top of it.  It's funny thought cause it really looks like we haven't actually done anything.  (I use we really loosely here)



See?  You can't tell there are actually a bunch of piles there under the ground.  So yeah.  Anyway... just thought I'd share.



Oh man the rack on my car is really crooked there.  UGHHHHHhhhhh

Greetings.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gabi! Just wanted to thank you for stopping by at my blog and leaving your comment.
    I'm worried about you seeing the pictures pixelated. I looked at the pics on different computers and they all look fine to me. I really don't know what the issue might be. Please let me know if they look better tomorrow or another day. Perhaps you could try with another computer? Beats me!

    Thanks again for stopping by and I'm glad you liked the blog!

    xoxo

    Kifus

    ReplyDelete

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss