Sunday with dad...

Well, I actually got around to painting something.  It's been forever and a day.  I probably chose the worst time ever to paint, but at least I painted, and having done that feels good.  Whether I enjoyed the activity or not.  I feel accomplished. 



I don't love the painting I'm working on, but it has great potential.  I guess, I don't love it yet



Anyway here's the reason I can't paint on Sundays...  my dad thinks he can paint too. 



Check him out here.  He's not absolutely terrible.  He actually sells paintings, what can I say... 



This was my view while painting.



Let's just mix up a little paint...



And OMG she has a face!!!  Instantly.



And so does she... and he... well, not so much.



I absolutely love the colors of her face.  She matches with my blog, too...  is it a coincidence?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss