Four birds.


I have the strangest dreams.  My brother always tells me I'm making them up but I swear it isn't true! 

Yesterday morning I woke up from a crazy dream about birds. 

The dream starts when I'm hanging out with two friends and they comment on how cute my skirt is.  The skirt is dark olive green and has a matching parakeet.  They notice that it's alive.  To me, this is the most normal thing, a bird tied to my skirt, to live there, as decoration. 

Apparently I had sewed birdseeds to the skirt so that the bird could eat them and not starve.  Either way, my friends and I noticed that all of the birdseeds had been eaten, so the parakeet was hungry. 
I didn't have any food or intentions or getting any for the bird. 


Later, I came into my room and found a purse, with three other birds in it.  I realized then that they'd been in there for a very long time also without being fed.  I found some random sliced almonds in my room and fed it to the green parakeet.  Then I took out a bird from the purse, it was an ochre color, and it ran for the almonds and was devouring them furiously.  The same thing happened when I took out the black bird, and finally, I took out the pink one, and it was really angry and bit me soooo hard!  That's when I woke up. 

For some reason these birds never died despite the fact that I forgot to feed them, they just hybernated and woke up angry. 


What does this mean?  Is there something really important in my life that I'm forgetting to tend to?  Or am I deliberately being careless with other life forms?  Other people, even? 

I constantly have dreams about fish out of water that I'm trying to save.  This time, I wasn't trying to save these birds at all - they were being neglected. 

Why am I neglecting the muted colored birds in my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss