Wedding Beads [part 1] - Shower Favors

I made lots of beads for our wedding...

My mom and I thought it would be a great idea to thank the wonderful women who made my bridal shower a huge success.  So we made these cute favors for them.  They each had a red necklace and a delicious heart shaped "reeses pieces".



I do apologize for the lousy photography, we made these in a huge hurry and I only had a few seconds to snap the pics, in horrible lighting.










Oh OK and I made 4 more the next day.  




And here are some pictures from the shower that our awesome photographer took... 


I love the stamp we had made for our wedding...

Thank you so much everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss