Lampworking day #86. The earring mania?!!


Yes it appears as though I've gone crazy for earrings. 


As has become usual, I show you the giant-holed bead first.  I only get to make one a day, so they're kind of spoiled brats.  You know, like only children.  This one's YUGE.




Check out how many little pairs I made!!!  I knowwww it's insane, I can't wait to put them to use!  It will be soon, I can't wait much longer.


Pretty little beads sitting in a row...


I played with my flame a little with the amount of oxygen the glass got and all of these crazy metals and color changes came out. 


These are just light pink spacers with blue dots.  :)

My cousin Marthita came over and hung out. 


She inspired the colors for this bead:


She also bought a bunch of beads (not pictured today) including two of my personal favorites.

Here are the rest of the beads that went crazy without oxygen:


Oh and for this last pair I added pixie dust which looks like glitter.  I think they're really cute and feminine. 


I hope you enjoyed.  I'll also try to have today's beads up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss