Lampworking day #46, sheer excitement. (Or drooling over my new supplies, whatevs.)

First and foremost, bead door. 


Ta-da! 

(I haven't used it yet, I have to master the art of programming, first. )

And this... this is 5lbs of short rods mixed glass (Italian, German, etc) that I bought from RufusandRoxy on Etsy.com for a really good price.  This glass was all mixed up and I've got the difficult task to organize it before Saturday... lol but I'm super excited because it's a really really nice selection and I've got crazy variety on colours and special glass which I probably wouldn't have bought otherwise...


(I don't know if you can see this well or not but the glass in the front is like... glittery?  Be still, my heart.)


Then, these are 10lbs of glass I bought from Rowe Studios and Firelady, in Miami.  Respectively, it's 5lbs of Moretti Effetre and 5lbs of Lauscha.  I can't even hold my excitement. 


Then THIS... This is one rod of dichroic that Firelady threw in my Lauscha pack.  She manufactures this stuff and just looking at it is amazing.  I can't wait to play with it and ruin it.  lol JK I really hope I don't ruin it.  But let's just drool over it for a minute...


It is ACTUALLY, a rainbow.

And then on day #46 other than just sit around and stare at all of my new supplies and accessories... (There'a s lot more I didn't photograph, that will come later) I actually made some beads, while I was sticking some of my short rods together.  Just playing with the colors a little bit. 



The middle one is my favorite, of course. 

1 comment:

Please don't leave anonymous comments. As long as you sign your name, all sarcastic remarks are welcome. :) Thankssss